Terms and Conditions - Festive Fun giveaway
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Lovely Paper Co. Festive Fun giveaway. By participating you (the Entrant) agree that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions as outlined. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- To enter, eligible individuals must;
– You must be following our Instagram account @lovelypaperau
– Answer the question in the competition Instagram story
- Participate during the Competition period outlined below
- Multiple entries are accepted, however each entry must consist of a separate question response
- You must be resident in Australia
- The winner of the Competition will each win 1 x Lovely Paper card set valued to $34. Total prize pool is $34.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are eighteen years (18) or older.
- Employees of Lovely Paper Co., contractors, related agencies or members of immediate family (“Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent) are ineligible to enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
- The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 5PM AEST on Friday 14th December 2018 and closes when the Instagram Story expires at 5PM on Saturday 15th December 2018 (the “Competition Period”).
- Following the conclusion of the Competition Period, Lovely Paper Co. will select one Prize winner. This is a competition of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner.
- Winners will be notified on Sunday 16th December 2018. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all.
- The Winner shall be notified by a comment/direct message via Instagram. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours. Prizes will be mailed to winners on December 17 2018.
The Winner will receive the Prize as set out above.
- The Prize must be taken by the nominee as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winners, in the event that for any reason the winners cannot be notified after reasonable attempts, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. If the prize is unclaimed within 24 hours of initial contact by Lovely Paper Co., a new winner will be selected on 17th December 2018.
Exclusion of Liability
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Internet, Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
- The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you and/or your nominee will be contacted by Lovely Paper Co. via email or direct message on Instagram for the purposes of distributing your prize.
- The Promoter is Lovely Paper Co., PO Box M111, Missenden Road, Camperdown 2050.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.