LAST ONE: Handmade A5 Bound Notebook (Colour Contrast)
Price includes shipping - see our COVID-19 page for information about shipping during this time
Unique and distinctive, these handmade Emilio Braga notebooks are available in a choice of contrast colour combinations. Each A5 sized notebook contains unlined blank pages, with quality 90gsm paper ideal for pencil, pen and ink.
A hand-sponged contrast colour patterned edge makes each notebook one-of-a-kind and unique.
These traditionally made notebooks can be used for a range of purposes, to collect sketches or ideas for writers or creatives; for student notes at school, college or university - or as the perfect accompaniment to your desk for work or business. This could even be your next diary or journal!
* Genuine Portugese notebooks, made in Lisbon
* Unique marbled print covers, with your choice of three colour ways
* Cotton fabric-bound spine and corners
* A5 size (23 x 17 cm)
* 90-100 pages of cream-coloured 90gsm paper
* Blank unlined pages inside (with accompanying lined and grid template)
* Page edges feature a distinctive pattern which is hand-sponged, making each notebook completely unique
* FSC certified, recycled and recyclable materials
These Emilio Braga notebooks have been made by hand in Portugal, using traditional methods since 1918. This family business has now been handed down for five generations, with notebooks being made for the same way for over a hundred years.
Note: these are a handmade product, so each one is different - there will be minor variances as is to be expected by products made by hand.